This 11-story office building built in 1993 at 10 South Howard Street in Baltimore, Maryland is owned by the Cambridge Property Group.
HVAC Concepts completed a full energy upgrade to the property at 10 South Howard Street with OpTerra Energy Services.
Project Details: 10 South Howard Street
- Full building energy upgrade
- Conversion from condenser water plant to a chilled water plant
- Full control of new chilled water plant and AHU’s
- Included retrofit of 180 VAV boxes (from pneumatic)
- 2 outside air fans which included CO2 control for outdoor air optimization (demand based ventilation)
- Tridium Niagara 4 front-end with Distech LonWorks controllers
- Energy savings from upgrades resulted in $1 million in utility rebates and grants awarded* (*Included lighting and mechanic upgrades completed by another vendor.)